- Quality materials: The page marker sticky notes are made of high quality paper material, they are self-adhesive, odourless and non-toxic. The box is made of PU leather and plastic material, making it easy for you to store the sticky index sticky notes and keep them clean and dust free.
- Writable and removable: The paper is self-adhesive and writable, so you can write anything you want on it. At the same time, the sheets are easily removed by gently tearing them off, leaving nothing behind and leaving your book or notebook clean and tidy without leaving a trace.
- What you get: 180 large white sticky notes, which are placed in a delicate PU box. They are enough to last you for a while.
- Versatile: White sticky notes have a wide range of applications in our daily lives. Sticky notes can be applied to notebooks, textbooks, books, documents, folders and are good for increasing page writing space, highlighting important information, marking classified information and enabling us to find what we want more quickly.
- Well made and perfect for office, home and school use.
Size - 3.94" X 3.94" (10cmX10cm)
You get - 180 sheets approx. 3.75" X 3.75" (9.5cm X 9.5cm)
PU leather - comfortable to touch, water and dirt resistant, easy to carry.
Plastic sticky note container - long life and rounded corners.
Notched and rounded corners - good workmanship, not easy to scratch fingers, easy to hold paper.
Thicker paper - smooth writing, no ink blotting, ready to record.
Heat sublimation process - clear texture, good embossing, no fading of lettering or design over time.
Wide range of applications - this note box is perfect for corporate customisation to promote your company, ideas, slogans or event themes. It makes a great gift for company employees and colleagues.
Occasions - This note box can be used for many different occasions in schools, homes, companies, offices, conferences and meetings. It will become a useful and sophisticated tool in your life!
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov