- MATERIALS: Made from 100% 100% Premium cotton woven fabric& NOT PRINTED, extremely soft, breathe freely, lightweight, quick-drying, no fade, no deformation and anti-wrinkle. This Pure cotton fabric, skin-friendly and absorb sweat, gives you a very comfortable and warm experience.
- SIZE: 43" x 43". Several kinds of wearing way, suitable for daily life.
- SUPERIOR DESIGN: The cotton fabrics with Jacquard Weave and Decorative Tassel, enhance the overall fashion sense of the Desert Scarf. Perfect for daily life, you can dress them up or wear them with casual outfits.
- WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Only careful hand washing with cold water and no bleach or dryer, line dry.
- MULTI-FUNCTION: Arab Scarf, also known as the Keffiyeh, Kerchief or Shemagh. Our Scarf with thick & ultra light material can keep you cool in desert or woods, protects your head, face and neck from sun, wind, dust and sand efficiently. Not only used for military soldiers around the world, but also be used for daily as a neck warmer, head wear, shawl, hand towel, bed sheet, and blanket.Especially suitable for outdoors activities such as hunting, shooting, hiking, climbing, motorcycling, paintball, law enforcement, outdoors enthusiast, patrol, deployment, missions, desert, camping, cycling, fishing, jungle, running, mountaineering, traveling, working, etc. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any problems.
Price is for each.
These Arab Shemagh Tactical Desert scarves are functional to be folded and molded to fit your needs appropriately. They can be used as a headband, cap, beanie, neck gaiter, wind or dust screen, balaclava, pirate-style cap, scarf or a helmet liner. They are fashionable, useful, breathable and great for outdoors activities.
100% Premium cotton woven fabric.
43" x 43". Several kinds of wearing way, suitable for daily life.
Army Green, Beige, Black, Gray, Light Green, Red, White
Net weight: 170g (0.37lb).
Individual Poly Bag
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov