- 2 in 1 Design - Wide outside shorts bring more generous fit for extra mobility. It is made of 100% recycled polyester, which is breathable and quick to dry. Inner legging is made of 4-way stretch fabric, which provides maximum flexibility for your movement.
- Considerate Details - We add a cutting on the bottom side of shorts. It brings unrestricted movement experience during your exercising. On the two sides, there are two deep pockets for keeping your important essentials. It helps to free your hand and prevent your items from falling and being lost.
- Premium Quality - Made from the highest quality fabrics designed to remove moisture from your body, provides lightweight comfort along with sweat absorption and drying capabilities. It also features all over interlock seams to reduce irritation and eliminate chafing, allowing for maximum comfort and wearability.
- Wide Application - This 2 in 1 running pants is suitable in all seasons. It is ideal for yoga, sport games, running, jogging, training, boxing, hiking, cycling, and daily wear as well.
- Notification about Sizing - Please note this compression short is designed in tight fit. If you prefer a comfortable and loose fit, you can order 1 or 2 sizes up.
** 96% polyester / 4% spandex. Fast-drying, breathable functional fabric.
** 4-way stretch construction moves better in every direction. Perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use.
** 2-in-1: Wider outside shorts Brings more generous fit for extra mobility. And deep outside pockets for storing your keys, cell phone or any essentials.
** Made from the highest quality fabrics designed to remove moisture from your body, provides lightweight comfort along with sweat absorption and drying capabilities. It also features all over interlock seams to reduce irritation and eliminate chafing, allows for maximum comfort and wearability.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov