Material: made of high quality oxford cloth and holds up to about 10 pounds.
Package: 1 x outer bag and 1 x leak-proof inner lining.
Size: outer bag measures approx.16" L x 7" W (41cm x 18cm).
Convenient handle for carrying and coated inner lining with zipper to avoid leakage.
Easy to clean, hand wash and gentle machine washing recommended.
How to fill: fill the inner bag halfway then insert it into the outside bag and complete the process. Sandbags weigh between 7 and 10 pounds and can be placed anywhere on the body to facilitate a greater sense of ease and relaxation.
Below are a few ways to use our sandbags :
* In seated bound angle pose ( baddha konasana ), bring the soles of your feet together and place sandbags on your knees to help open the inner thigh and inner hip muscles without resistance.
* Increase lung capacity and soothe breathing problems during pranayama or savasana by placing a sandbag on your abdomen while lying on your back.
* Place a sandbag on the bottom of your feet in legs up the wall ( viparita karani ) to stabilize your legs and provide extra support and weight.
* Soothe your psyche, back ad hips by placing a bag on your lower back during child's pose ( balasana ).
* Place a sandbag on your thighs near your waist in seated staff pose ( dandasana ) to help you root down as you lengthen the spine.
* Quiet the mind and the brain in Savasana by placing a sandbag on your forehead as well as a block at its highest height behind your head.