- These patches are made from non-woven fabrics with polyster yarn, have strong adhesive with heat sealant backing glue on the back.
- The package includes 4 sets of 26 letters patches, which are perfect for a variety of DIY craft projects.
- Size: The patches are about 2 inch high, the pattern is clear and no excess threads, can be Iron-on or Sew-on.
- You can easily cover the worn or damaged part of your clothes and even make it more unique.
- These patches are suitable for most kinds of fabrics, like clothes, bags, hats and other kinds of manual crafts.
Material: Fabric (Can be sewn on or ironed on)
Size: about 2 inch high
Quantity: 4 sets of 26 letters patches
How to Use:
-Put the patch on the place you want to paste. You can use needlework to make sure the patch is on the right place before ironing, just a few stitches, it can also reduce the chance that the patch will fall off. (Please use a thread of the same color with the patches.)
-Preheat the iron (120-160 degrees centigrade), put a thin towel on the patch to prevent it from damaging, respectively iron the 2 side of cloth for 30-60 seconds to melt the adhesive and make it fixed.
-Iron the front side for about 1 minute, mainly iron the edges, to make sure the surface is smooth.
-Before ironing, please make sure your iron is not filled with water, do not use the "steam" option.
-Patches cannot be ironed on silk and other delicate fabrics.
-Because of different display of each computer, the color of pictures and objects may be slightly different.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov