- Color: Available in Assorted 40 pieces
- Size: Range from 3/4" x 1-1/4"to 3-3/4" x 2-1/4"
- Package: Assorted option includes 40pcs, 40 patterns and 1pc per pattern
- Each patch has glue on the back so you can iron-on or sewing-on your clothing
- Embroidered artworks perfect for caps, jeans, jackets, pants, t-shirts and backpacks etc.
Iron-On or Sewing-On Embroidered Applique Cap Polo Backpack Clothing DIY Patches with Glue
Color: Available in Assorted 40 pieces
Package: Assorted option includes 40pcs, 40 patterns and 1pc per pattern, size range from 3/4" x 1-1/4"to 3-3/4" x 2-1/4"
Our decorative iron-on or sewing-on patches are embroidered artworks which perfect for caps, jeans, jackets, pants, t-shirts and backpacks etc. Use them to decorate your clothes, cover the blemish and DIY your own ornaments to make you more fashion and stylish. These applique are also perfect for curtain decoration and DIY wall fabric.
HOW TO IRON AND SEW
Keep the glue clean and cover a piece of thin cotton cloth on the patch, then adjust the iron temperature to fit your clothes.
Place the patch on the right position and evenly iron it for about 10 seconds. Generally speaking, thick patches need higher temperature and a longer period of time to iron.
Check the effect and if the edge is not flat you can iron the edge for a few seconds.
Finally, if you are afraid of its long time adherence, sewing it for more stable and permanent use.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov