- Material: Waterproof cotton. It's very comfortable, soft, skin-friendly and breathable. It can give you a light feel on your skin. It's lightweight but durable.
- Size: Length: approx. 38-3/16 inch (97 cm), Width: approx. 32-11/16 inch (83 cm), Waist ties length: approx. 31-1/2 inch (80 cm).
- Design: Simple, stylish and convenient. Cross-Back Strap are easy to put on and take off. The apron with long waist ties provides comfortable wearing. Two big pockets are used to store your phone and tools while cooking or cleaning. It can free your hands.
- Various Uses: The apron greats for chef, waitress, hairstylist, artist, horticulturist, mother and wife. Perfect for cooking, baking, painting, grooming, gardening, cleaning, crafting. This is a great gift for wife, mother, husband and friend.
- Washing Instructions: Machine washable; Use cold water; Do not bleach; Natural drying; Do not tumble dry. Wash separately to avoid staining. It is recommended that you wash it by hand with cold water and hang it to dry and store in a well-ventilated place.
Material: waterproof cotton
Length: Approx. 38-3/16 inch (97 cm)
Width: Approx. 32-11/16 inch (83 cm)
Waist Ties: Approx. 31-1/2 inch (80 cm)
Apron design to wrap body side and back, keep you stylish comfortable and clean everywhere.
Cross-back strap release you from any uncomfortable of your neck caused by the neck strap.
This is a long apron with waist straps that can be wrapped around the front or tied at the back.
The apron can be used in the kitchen, garden, cafe, bar, restaurant, florist, salon, party, Halloween and so on.
Washing Instructions: Machine washable; Use cold water; Do not bleach; Natural drying; Do not tumble dry. Wash separately to avoid staining. It is recommended that you wash it by hand with cold water and hang it to dry in a well-ventilated place.
DIY: You can create custom aprons by yourself, such as embroidery, fabric paint, dye and so on. You can also contact us to imprint your logo onto the aprons.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov