This simply does not work well. The rubber would not "grab" a single filter from a stack. We had one long ago that was more of a foam-tipped tool, and it worked great, so I guess I'll look for one similar to the old one.<br />I did, however, spray some aerosol adhesive onto the rubber pads before giving up. That worked fairly well, of course. lol.<br />I also intend to maybe glue some firm foam to the rubber pads and see if that will work.<br />I would not buy these again and would not recommend them.<br />UPDATE: I did remove the rubber ends on the filter separator and then glued some firm foam, 3/4" x 3/4" onto the posts. It now works great!!
Rating: [2 of 5 Stars!]