- SUITABLE FOR SCHOOL SEAT - its measurement is enough to meet your chair size, and also it doesn't influence the students' experience lying back on the chair and even more comfortable.
- LARGE CAPACITY-with 4 storage pouches, the upper 2 big pouches can store the books, paper, and other materials, the bottom 2 pockets can store the learning tool such as pencils and crayons.
- DURABLE&GOOG CRAFTSMANSHIP - our chair pocket uses premium denim materials and stitched with thick thread. It's durable and can be used for a long time. Besides, it can be washed by machine or hand. You can clean it after you use it for a period of time.
- EASY IDENTIFY - with a pocket which can set the name card and make it easy to identify whom it belongs to. Window pocket measurement is 6.5" in length and 3.25" in width. It is made in PVC materials which is water repellent.
- SAVE DESK SPACE AND CONVENIENT TO GET-it's perfect for children to collect their studying materials, which can give them more space to learn, and if they want to use the relative stored learning materials, it is also easy to get them.
Material: Denim. Durable and Comfortable
Color: Classic denim blue with reinforced piping in contrast color, which makes the chair pocket looks more lively
Size Reference: 14.5" width X 17.25" length
Applicated occasions: so great pocket organizer for home and classrooms including kindergarten, hosting center, primary school, and high school.
As long as your chair size is suitable, it will be the best choice for making your studying tools in order and creating a pleasant learning environment for you.
Function: it can store books, pads, magazines, papers, cell phones, glasses cases, pencils, crayons, and so on. It helps classify and store your different sundries to keep your desk roomy and tidy.
Washable: it's easy to take down from the chair. The fabric is durable for washing, you can wash it after using it for a period of time to keep it clean like the new one.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov