Hearty Whole Grain Bread Mix. Wheat Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free. Delicious and easy to make. All natural product.
Moist, delicious and bursting with whole grains and seeds. The flavor and texture are complex and deeply satisfying. Specially designed for those sensitive to wheat or gluten. For bread machine or by hand, this mix takes homemade bread to a new level.
Manufactured in a facility that also uses tree nuts and soy.
WHAT YOU NEED
- 3 3/4 cups (20 ozs.) dry mix
- 1 packet Active Dry Yeast
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp cider vinegar
BAKING INSTRUCTIONS BY HAND
1. Dissolve 1 packet of yeast in 1 3/4 cups warm (110 degrees F) water and let stand for 5 minutes to foam. Have all ingredients at room temperature.
2. Put dry mix in large mixing bowl (preferably use a stand mixer).
3. Add eggs, oil, cider vinegar, yeast-water mixture.
4. With mixer on low speed, blend all ingredients until smooth. Turn mixer to medium and beat 15 seconds or until mixture thickens slightly. Pour into generously greased 9 x 5-inch nonstick pan. Smooth top of dough with wet spatula.
5. Cover pan with plastic wrap and put in warm place (75 degrees to 80 degrees F) to rise for about 40 to 45 minutes or until dough is level with top of pan. Preheat oven to 375degrees F.
6. Bake 60 to 65 minutes or until internal temperature of bread reaches 205 degrees F, covering bread with foil after it starts to brown. Remove pan from oven and cool bread in pan for 5 minutes. Remove bread from pan and finish cooling on wire rack. Cool completely before slicing.
BREAD MACHINE BAKING INSTRUCTIONS (1 1/2 lb. loaf) Have all ingredients at room temperature. Follow your specific machine instructions for adding yeast, the liquid and dry ingredients in the proper order. Be sure to whisk together the water, oil, vinegar and eggs together before adding to bread machine. Set controls for setting recommended by manufacturer, or to white bread basic setting. Remove bread from bread machine and cool thoroughly on wire rack before slicing.
whole grain buckwheat, garbanzo bean flour, potato starch, cornstarch, sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, whole grain sorghum flour, tapioca flour, cocoa powder, evaporated cane juice sugar, fava bean flour, dried molasses (molasses, maltodextrin, silicon dioxide), xanthan gum, caraway seeds, active dry yeast, sea salt, whole grain teff, potato flour, onion powder, guar gum, soy lecithin.
Serving Size 1/16 of pkg. (35g)
Calories from Fat 30
Amount / Serving: %DV
Total Fat 3.5g: 5%
Saturated Fat 0g: 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 0mg: 0%
Sodium 170mg: 7%
Total Carbohydrate 23g: 8%
Dietary Fiber 4g: 14%
Vitamin A: 0%
Vitamin C: 0%
*Amount in mix, before preparation.
- Certified organic? No
- Package code: BM116
- Shipping weight: 1.25 lb
- Size: 20 oz
- Storage climate: dry
NOTE: The images are just for your reference. Price is only for Model# BM116.
Please read carefully with descripton, ingredients, directions or warning on the actual product before using or consuming the Gourmet Food item.
Perishable items, and chocolates in the summer, have to ship overnight, please Contact Us to confirm actual shipping fee. If you do not want to ship it overnight, NO credits will be written if it arrives melted.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov