Price is for Each.
Manufacturer Part Number: JRL415
Children often encounter differences with others, but how easy are these differences to resolve? 6 Conflict and Resolution games is a unique set of games that focuses on how to recognize conflict, how to handle it and how to resolve differences in a more positive solution focused way. Each game and activity is vibrant and uses a number of different game plays to teach children about common conflict situation, how to recognize different emotional triggers, and how to understand and apply different conflict resolution techniques. Contains 2 board games, 1 matching game, 1 counter game, 1 thermometer, 20 puzzle pieces, counters spinner, and die. Ages 6+.
• Games include: Are You a Bully? Sharks, Jellyfish, Turtles, Compromise Burgers, Persuasion Pot, Keep Calm Meter, A Spinning Solution
• Includes different game styles such as snakes and ladders, puzzles and matching games, and sorting games which have self-correcting properties
• Includes a Keep Calm Thermometer which can be used as an interactive and visual tool to communicate different feelings
• A versatile set of games that can be enjoyed as a group or for individual learning
• Includes a game guide with instructions of how to play and an answer sheet
Material: Chipboard, Plastic, Paper
Assembly Required: N
Age: 6+ years
Grade: Grade 1+
Product Series: 6 Games
Package Contains: 2 Board games, 1 Matching game, 1 Counter game, 1 Thermometer, 20 puzzle pieces, Counters, Spinner, Die
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov