How to take measurement
- A - Height: To determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot.
- B - Breast: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust.
- C - Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline.
- D - Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips.
- E - Body length: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.
In order to ensure that your Arena swimsuit provides you with the best possible performance for a long time to come, we recommend you take the following precautions:
- rinse immediately after use, in non-chlorinated water;
- do not leave the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container for a long time;
- do not expose the wet swimsuit in a bag or other container to direct sunlight;
- wash with detergents suitable for delicate clothes;
- air-dry hung up and away from heat sources.
Follow the washing instructions given on your product label.
The label provides useful symbols giving information on how to take best care of it.
Wash at the recommended temperature
Do not dry clean
Do not bleach
Do not machine dry
Do not iron