- Premium Material: 300D cationic oxford fabric, soft, waterproof, dustproof, solid and durable
- Large Capacity: 8.7*5.7*2.8 inch/ 22*14.5*7 cm, roomy inner space
- Portable Design: Lightweight and foldable material, side loop handle design
- High Quality: Excellent workmanship, neat and sturdy stitching, smooth and durable zipper
- Versatile: Fashion and elegant design makes this bag fit for most occasions. It can be used as makeup bag, travel case, pouch, organizer, etc...
TOPTIE Waterproof Cosmetic Bag is an ideal way to store your cosmetics, toiletries, electronic accessories, traveling essentials, office/school supplies, sporting goods, and all your miscellaneous stuff.
These bags carry endless design possibilities!
This waterproof cosmetic bag is made of 300D cationic oxford fabric, which is soft, waterproof, dustproof, solid and durable.
Size and Weight:
8.7" x 5.7" x 2.8". The pouch has a large capacity, fully accommodates all kinds of cosmetics and cosmetic tools that we carry.
This cosmetic bag can also act as a storage bag when you travel.
It is waterproof and opaque, so you can also put in some small items such as underwear to prevent the embarrassment when you open the luggage.
This can also be used as a coin purse in the usual time, which is convenient, fashion and beautiful.
The zipper and stitch of this cosmetic storage bag are all machine stitching, avoiding the troubles of many thread ends, and the premium quality zipper is also very smooth. When we don't need this cosmetic bag, we can fold them into the suitcase.
Easy to carry for a variety of places, such as outdoor, party, birthday, dating, gatherings of friends, shopping, travel, sporting, beach and so on. It is also a perfect gift for almost everyone.
Imprint Method: Heat Transfer Printing
Production Time: 7-9 days
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov