- High quality spandex fabric - This spandex table cover is made of 90% polyester and 10% spandex, which is stretchable and highly elastic. The fabric is thick and heavy, it has various excellent performances such as low transmittance, wrinkle resistance and high-pollution resistance
- Multiple choices - Available in a variety of colors and sizes. Please refer to the size specification.
- Considerate design - Our table covers can be installed quickly, reducing your setup time. The four-way stretch spandex material and leg pockets are designed to hold the tablecloth firmly in place to better fit your table and give it a smooth and professional appearance so that your cover doesn't slip or roll in the wind. The open back design makes it easy to put your feet in when you are sitting.
- Care Instruction: Hand wash in cold water. Hang to dry. Avoid exposure under sunlight.
- Application occasion - They are suitable for family dinners, birthday parties, classes, anniversaries, holidays, weddings, trade exhibitions, and many other occasions.
Muka Open Back Table Cover
Muka is devoted to providing you with various kinds of table covers, chair covers, chair sashes, seat covers, table runners, and so on. Our products can be applicated in many different occasions. The open back tablecloth is suitable for both indoor and outdoor. It can be used on classroom desk, platform, dining table, display table, reception table, clinic table, and so on. It is great for decorating your tables and desks, which will create a bright and new outlook for your tables and desks.
The 4FT tablecloth fits for the 48" L X 30" W X 30" H table.
The 6FT tablecloth fits for the 72" L X 30" W X 30" H table.
The 8FT tablecloth fits for the 96" L X 30" W X 30" H table. If the color and size you need is not on the list, please send a request to us and advise us your preferred color and size. We will check and get back to you soon.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov