- Asian Slim Fit: This vest is Asian size, 1-2 sizes smaller than US Women's size and 2-3 sizes smaller than US Men's size. Please check our SIZE INFO to get a perfect fit. Model's measurement: Height 6'2"; Weight 183lb; Chest 39"; Waist 32.3"; Wearing a size 3XL.
- It is made of light and breathable fluorescent polyester mesh, with 2-inch wide high visibility reflective tape on the front and back, and 360 degree high visibility to maximize your safety.
- High density plastic zipper front closure can be put on and off quickly, fits over any clothes. 2 multi-functional pockets.
- Bright color increases your visibility in the daytime and Hi Vis reflective strips enhance safety at night.
- The Hi-vis reflective volunteer vest is the ideal item to stand out for all sorts of activities - volunteer work, social service, election events, campaigns, and so on. Suitable for 120 pounds to 190 pounds, please check our SIZE CHART.
Recommended features for our reflective vests:
** Made of lightweight and breathable fluorescent polyester mesh fabric.
** High-VIS reflective bands along the front and back.
** High density plastic zipper front closure.
** 2 Multi-Functional pockets.
** Bright color reflective strips increase your visibility in the daytime.
This vest is Asian size, 1-2 sizes smaller than US Women's size and 2-3 sizes smaller than US Men's size.
Reflective volunteer vest is an ideal item for the name you represent to stand out in various activities, including volunteer work, social service, election activities, campaigns, etc. You can choose to have your name or design your own logo on the vest, and people will recognize it! This will be an ideal commercial team uniform, vest, activity vest, event personnel vest, volunteer vest, indoor vest, outdoor vest, supermarket vest, clerk vest, uniform vest and warehouse vest.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov