DOF Crunchmaster Grain Free Crackers Lightly Salted 12 3.54 Ounce P12702428DOF-710695 https://cdnimages.opentip.com/full/DOF/DOF-710695.jpg Crunchmaster Grain Free Crackers Lightly Salted 12 3.54 Ounce Manufacturer Part Number: 41287NCD12CMPack: 12 per caseSize: 3.54 Ounce eachDimensions (HxWxD):9.88 x 19.25 x 9.63 InchWeight Gross / Net:3.48 Pound / 2.66 PoundTotal Shelf Life:300 daysTemperature:Dry GoodsCountry of Origin:United StatesNutritionals and Ingredients (Case GTIN: 10879890002138)Representation of label(s). The actual nutritional label(s) and ingredients may vary slightlyNutrition Facts (Ready to Eat)3.5 Servings Per ContainerServing Size 30 gAmount Per ServingCalories120% Daily Value*Total Fat 2 g3%Saturated Fat 0 g0%Trans Fat 0 gCholesterol 0 mg0%Sodium 115 mg5%Total Carbohydrate 25 g6%Dietary Fiber 3 g11%Sugar 1 gProtein 1 gVitamin D 0 µg0%Potassium 110 mg2%Calcium 30 mg2%Iron 0 mg0%* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.Ingredients:Cassava Flour, Organic Coconut Flour, Tapioca Starch, Safflower Oil, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder. 12702428 10879890002138 3.48lbs 9.63 19.25 9.88
Crunchmaster
40.8800 2022-10-19 In Stock
Crunchmaster Grain Free Crackers Lightly Salted 12-3.54 Ounce, Price/Case Crunchmaster Grain Free Crackers Lightly Salted 12-3.54 Ounce, Price/Case
Share to:

Crunchmaster Grain Free Crackers Lightly Salted 12-3.54 Ounce, Price/Case

Brand Crunchmaster
See other products from DOF

Upc: 10879890002138
SKU: DOF-710695
Price: $40.88
Quantity:
Shipping:
$12.00 To [ 20149 ] Estimated Delivery Date: Oct 28, 2021 to Nov 1, 2021
In Stock
Share & Earn 10% Cash Back Best Price in Bulk

You may also like

Optional related products

Product Description

Price is for Case.

Manufacturer Part Number: 41287NCD12CM

Pack: 12 per case
Size: 3.54 Ounce each

Dimensions (HxWxD):
9.88 x 19.25 x 9.63 Inch

Weight Gross / Net:
3.48 Pound / 2.66 Pound

Total Shelf Life:
300 days

Temperature:
Dry Goods

Country of Origin:
United States

Nutritionals and Ingredients (Case GTIN: 10879890002138)

Representation of label(s). The actual nutritional label(s) and ingredients may vary slightly

Nutrition Facts

(Ready to Eat)

3.5 Servings Per Container

Serving Size

30 g

Amount Per Serving

Calories

120

% Daily Value*

Total Fat 2 g

3%

Saturated Fat 0 g

0%

Trans Fat 0 g

Cholesterol 0 mg

0%

Sodium 115 mg

5%

Total Carbohydrate 25 g

6%

Dietary Fiber 3 g

11%

Sugar 1 g

Protein 1 g

Vitamin D 0 µg

0%

Potassium 110 mg

2%

Calcium 30 mg

2%

Iron 0 mg

0%

* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.

Ingredients:

Cassava Flour, Organic Coconut Flour, Tapioca Starch, Safflower Oil, Sea Salt, Garlic Powder.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.

Return Policy

All DOF- items are non-returnable.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item


Customer Reviews
0 reviews
Be the first to review this item!

Your Recent History