Price is for EACH.
Manufacturer Part Number: STRAP-VH
The Vertical/Horizontal Strapping Cart allows the operator to apply strapping both vertically and horizontally around the load. For use with both steel and poly strapping. To use, simply engage outer detents (disengaging inner) and turn the removable handle until strap is in the horizontal position. Once in the horizontal position, disengage the outer detents and engage the inner detents. The strap can now be raised and lowered with the same handle. Each unit comes standard with semi-pneumatic wheels and equipment tray. Strapping is not included.
Designed to allow operator to apply strapping both vertically/horizontally around the load
Strapping cart design work with both steel and poly strapping
Semi-pneumatic wheels allows unit to moved from one area to another
Steel construction provides a long lasting rugged use
• Material: Steel
• Feed Strap Minimum/Maximum Height (in.): 8 to 28
• Standard Material Maximum Diameter (in.): 24
• Acceptable Strapping: Steel and Poly
• For use with Core Diameter/Width (in.): 16 x 3, 16 x 6, 8 x 8
• Equipment Tray Width (in.): 14
• Equipment Tray Length (in.): 6
• Equipment Tray Height (in.): 4-1/2
• Caster Quantity/DiameterWidth (in.): (2) 10 x 2-1/2
• Caster Material: Semi-Pneumatic
• Coil Type: Cardboard
• Strapping Size (in.): 3/4
• Handle Height (in.): 42
• Handle Diameter (in.): 1.02
• Assembly Required: NO
Please Click Here for Repair Parts Diagram
Product Dimensions: 30.6875''Length X 26.5625''Width X 47.5''Height.
This item is oversize. we may contact you when we process the order.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov