AZU Natural Value Tomatoes Crushed Organic 28 oz P11608196AZU-GY044 https://cdnimages.opentip.com/full/AZU/AZU-GY044.jpg Natural Value Tomatoes Crushed Organic 28 oz Our crushed tomatoes are carefully crafted with organic, vine-ripened tomatoes, slowly simmered, and seasoned to perfection. A perfect addition to your favorite soups, sauces, and stews, Natural Value Crushed Tomatoes will delight every time.We started Natural Value in 1995 with 25 products and one compelling mission: To make natural and organic foods and environmentally friendly household products more affordable.Grown in CaliforniaGMO FreeNaturally Gluten FreeVeganCitric acid naturally derivedNo PreservativesLow FatA Source of LycopeneBPA Free Can Lining. The lining of this package was produced without Bisphenol A (BPA). 80-90% of all steel is still in use today. Steel is the most recycled package in the United States.100% Recyclable Container.Ingredientsorganic tomato puree, organic tomatoes, sea salt, naturally derived citric acid, Allergen Statement: Processed in a plant that also processes dairy.0\">Nutrition FactsServing Size 1/4 cup (61g)Servings per Container about 13Calories 20Calories from Fat 0Amount / Serving%DVTotal Fat 0g0%Saturated Fat 0g0%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 0mg0%Sodium 85mg4%Potassium 200mg6%Total Carbohydrate 4g1%Dietary Fiber 2g7%Sugars 2gProtein 1gVitamin A10%Vitamin C2%Calcium2%Iron2%*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.Certified organic? YesCountry of origin: United States of AmericaPackage code: GY044Shipping weight: 2.16 lbSize: 28 ozStorage climate: dry 11608196 706173015154 2.16lbs 0.00 0.00 0.00
Natural Value
5.0400 Out of Stock
Share to:

Natural Value Tomatoes, Crushed, Organic - 28 oz, Price/28 oz

See other products from AZU

Upc: 706173015154
Model: AZU-GY044
Price: $5.04
Quantity:
Shipping:
$16.45 To [ 20149 ] Estimated Delivery Date: 2020-11-02 to 2020-11-04
Out of Stock
Click "Add to Shopping List" to save the item for later purchase. You can receive a notice email when it is back in stock.

Optional related products

Product Description

Price is for 28 oz.

Our crushed tomatoes are carefully crafted with organic, vine-ripened tomatoes, slowly simmered, and seasoned to perfection. A perfect addition to your favorite soups, sauces, and stews, Natural Value Crushed Tomatoes will delight every time.

We started Natural Value in 1995 with 25 products and one compelling mission: To make natural and organic foods and environmentally friendly household products more affordable.
  • Grown in California
  • GMO Free
  • Naturally Gluten Free
  • Vegan
  • Citric acid naturally derived
  • No Preservatives
  • Low Fat
  • A Source of Lycopene

BPA Free Can Lining. The lining of this package was produced without Bisphenol A (BPA). 80-90% of all steel is still in use today. Steel is the most recycled package in the United States.
  • 100% Recyclable Container.


Ingredients


organic tomato puree, organic tomatoes, sea salt, naturally derived citric acid, Allergen Statement: Processed in a plant that also processes dairy.

0">

Nutrition Facts



Serving Size 1/4 cup (61g)

Servings per Container about 13

Calories 20

Calories from Fat 0

Amount / Serving

%DV




Total Fat 0g

0%

Saturated Fat 0g

0%

Trans Fat 0g




Cholesterol 0mg

0%




Sodium 85mg

4%




Potassium 200mg

6%




Total Carbohydrate 4g

1%

Dietary Fiber 2g

7%

Sugars 2g




Protein 1g




Vitamin A

10%




Vitamin C

2%




Calcium

2%




Iron

2%




*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

  • Certified organic? Yes
  • Country of origin: United States of America
  • Package code: GY044
  • Shipping weight: 2.16 lb
  • Size: 28 oz
  • Storage climate: dry

NOTE: The images are just for your reference. Price is only for Model# GY044.

Please read carefully with descripton, ingredients, directions or warning on the actual product before using or consuming the Gourmet Food item.

Perishable items, and chocolates in the summer, have to ship overnight, please Contact Us to confirm actual shipping fee. If you do not want to ship it overnight, NO credits will be written if it arrives melted.

Return Policy

All the Gourmet Food items are non-returnable except defective, damaged or erroneously shipped items.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item


Customer Reviews
0 reviews
Be the first to review this item!

Your Recent History