Plain Apron Table
Plain Apron Tables are available in a variety of sizes, with several different top materials. These tables are built for years of dependable service. Legs and aprons are constructed of solid red oak, and are smoothly machined. They are finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. Aprons are constructed of solid red oak and are 13/16"Dx4-1/2"H with heavy-duty 13-gauge steel corner braces. 2-1/4" square solid oak legs, with 5/16" hanger bolts installed, are attached to apron with nuts and washers supplied. All tables are equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and for prevention of rocking on uneven floors. Tables are supplied with black rubber leg boots which offer protection against scuffing and chemical spills. Standard table height is 30" with a weight capacity of 500 lbs. (Shipped KD with tops attached)
- 1" Epoxy Table Surface
- 2-1/4" solid square legs, with 5/16" hanger bolts installed, supplied nuts and washers
- 48" Round x 30"H
- Aprons are 13/16"D x 4-1/2"H with heavy-duty 13 gauge steel corner braces
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Equipped with non-skid adjustable glides for precise leveling and rubber leg boots
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required; legs need to be attached
- Solid Oak Construction
- Weight capacity is 500lbs evenly distributed
Please Click Here for PDF
Please Click Here for Assembly Instructions
NOTE: This item is built as it's ordered, has a 4-6 week lead time.
Image is just for your reference, price is only for Model #: P7486K30N.
This item is oversize. we may contact you when we process the order.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov