Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Manufacturer Part Number: 655
Built on the same platform as the Belleville 675 insulated boot, the NEW 655 Extreme Cold Weather Boot combines 600g of composite insulation with a GORE® THERMIUM protectant barrier strategically placed to offer thermal insulation around the areas of the foot that tend to get the coldest the fastest. With temperature rating down to -20° when combined with the Air Force cold weather ensemble, the 655 offers extreme cold weather protection without all the bulk.
|DOWNLOAD SPECS PDF
|8" (Standard Military Height)
|Made in USA - Berry Compliant
|VIBRAM® Sierra Fire & Ice
|GORE-TEX Waterproof lining
All of our boots are available in Men's Regular (R) and Wide (W) Widths, with some styles offering Narrow (N) and Extra Wide (XW) widths as well. Since sizes & widths vary among boot styles, please check individual boot styles for available sizes & widths.
Extra Wide (XW)
Unfortunately, not all boot brands fit the same. For this reason, we would like to offer a few sizing tips that will help you get a better BELLEVILLE fit:
- CHECK YOUR SIZE:Belleville boots are about 1 to 1½ full sizes larger in fit than your normal shoe size when measuring on a standard Brannock shoe device. The difference depends on the type of boot you choose: soft toe versus safety toe, hot weather versus insulated or waterproof, etc.
- SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE MINI-MiL (TR101, TR102, TR103) MINIMALIST BOOTS:Due to the wider shape of the toe box, we have found that the MINI-MiL® tends to run on the small/short side. For this reason, we recommend customers order a half size up from your normal shoe size. For instance, if you wear a size 10, then we would recommend you order a 10.5 in the MINI-MiL®.
- GET SOME BOOT SOCKS:Try on the boots with a pair of boot socks that you will normally wear with the boots.
- PLACE & LACE:It is important that your foot is properly placed inside the boots when selecting a size. Proper foot placement requires that the lace is drawn snug at the bottom of the lacing system. This will prevent your foot from sliding forward too far and keep your heel properly placed against the back of the boot. To improve the fit of the boot, try loosening or tightening the laces at different parts of the boot until you get the perfect fit.
- CHECK THE LENGTH:Length-wise, when your heel is placed against the back of the boot, you should have a slight amount of room in the front of the boots to wiggle your toes.
- CHECK THE WIDTH:Width-wise, your boots should feel a little snug, but not tight.
- TAKE A STROLL:Walk around to see how the boots feel. Make sure your heel stays in place and not sliding up and down (this can cause blisters).
Belleville does offer many boot styles that are specifically manufactured for women. All Belleville style numbers that begin with an "F" indicate a boot specifically designed and sized for women. If a particular style of boot is not available in women's sizes, we recommend ordering the boot 2 full sizes smaller.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov