Clay Wedging Table
This wedging table was developed with teacher input. It has a solid maple apron and legs. But the real feature is the top. The top is a 1-1/4" ChemGuard covered with a canvas. (Do not put canvas in dryer after washing, needs to be air-dried.) The wedging table's canvas top is held on with Velcro making it easy to remove, clean and reattach. The top also has a clay cutter wire mounted to the top and angled across the depth of the top. The wire is secured with a twist-lock fastener, so if the wire stretches, you can easily tighten it again.
- Constructed of solid maple
- 1-1/4" Thick ChemGuard Table top wrapped with removable canvas
- 60"W x 30"D x 30"H
- A clay cutter wire mounted to the top and angled across the depth of the surface
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Minimal assembly required
- The canvas top is held on with Velcro making it easy to remove, clean and reattach
- The wire is secured with a twist-lock fastener and is easily adjustable
- The wood is finished with a durable chemical resistant, non-emitting UV finish
Please Click Here for PDF
Please Click Here for Assembly Instructions
NOTE: This item is built as it's ordered, has a 4-6 week lead time.
PO Box delivery is not available.
This item is oversize. we may contact you when we process the order.