- Knee strap applies pressure to patella tendon, reducing pain and discomfort from jumping or repeated bending and straightening of knee, and helping prevent abnormal tracking of patella.
- Adjustable knee brace designed for COMFORTABLE USE, the soft band wraps around the curve of your knees at just the right tightness, while allowing for flexible movement and 100% ENJOYMENT.
- Hollow silicone tube, non-slip buttress provides uniform pressure and helps provide pain relief, reduce symptoms of patellar tendonitis (runner's/jumper's knee).
- Breathable neoprene retains heat and dissipates moisture to keep body dry and comfortable.
- One size fits most, fits left or right knee
Looking to finally take control over your knee problems? You're in the right place, because the brand GOGO Knee Strap can help you with just that.
Between the smooth gliding surfaces and the shapes of the articulating joints there is very little inherent stability in the knee. As a result, there should be no surprise when, after an activity that you've no doubt performed hundreds of times before without incident, you sit staring in utter agony at your knee wondering what in the world happened. In such situations, however, it may be useful to know some of the most common knee injuries; or, just what the heck should you do now?!
Inside hollow silicone tube applies uniformed pressure on the tendon below the kneecap for helping relieve pain during frequent running or jumping. It provides symptomatic relief of pain from patellar tendonitis.
* Sit or stand with leg straight, thigh relaxed.
* Place tubular section of strap just below kneecap.
* Fasten behind knee for snug fit.
Size: One size fits most
ONE SIZE 10 - 22in (Approx. 25 - 55 cm)
Hand wash cold with mild detergent, Do not bleach, iron or dry clean, Air-dry away from the heat and sunlight
This product contains a neoprene blend, which may cause allergic reactions.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov