Manufacturer Part Number: 2A481
• Composition: 52% Polyamide, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fiber
The power, speed, and compression of the POWERSKIN Carbon Flex VX made Gold, Silver, and World Record moments in Rio and was the choice of Silver Medalist Mitch Larkin as well as the World's Fastest Breaststroker, Adam Peaty.
The Flex VX combines arena's patented V-Flex construction - designed with revolutionary placement of seams to provide maximum range of motion - with POWERSKIN Intelligent Compression and Power Return Construction technologies for optimized performance.
The fit has been improved to provide more room around the thighs and the hips, while maintaining that locked-in feel and streamlined hydrodynamics. Stay at your current training suit size for fitting into this one.
• Most customers find this true to their training suit size
• If you've ordered multiple sizes, try the biggest one first
• If you can't get it on, it's too small
• If it has ripples and gaps, it's too big
Compression Level Rating: 5 (1 - least compression | 5 - most compression offered)