Manufacturer Part Number: 214887-01
A self-righting vacuum when toppled. Captures microscopic particles including allergens and bacteria. Articulating handle. Quick release tools. Dual mode floor tool. Large high capacity bin. Long wand reach. Five-year warranty parts and labor. Suction power: 250AW. Retractable cord length: 21'. Maximum reach: 35'. Total weight: 17.64 lbs. Bin volume: 0.42 gallons. Dimensions: 13.66H x 15.71H x 12.13D.
- Two Tier Radial cyclones increase airflow for powerful centrifugal forces, capturing more dust and allergens.
- Hygienically ejects the dirt. You can hygienically drive out trapped dust and debris with just the push of a button.
- Carbon fiber floor tool. Carbon fiber filaments pick up fine dust. Stiff nylon bristles remove ground-in dirt.
- Ball technology, with improved stability. Dyson Big Ball canister vacuums maneuver easily around obstacles and corners.
- Articulated handle for easy, versatile cleaning. The wand's handle now rotates in three directions, allowing full 360° articulation for greater control.
- Large, high-capacity bin, allows for more cleaning time before it needs emptying.
- Quick-release tools, smoothly change tools between tasks.
- Longer wand reaches awkward areas and extends up to 4.1ft to clean hard-to-reach places.
NOTE: Images are just for your reference, price is only for Model #: DY-21488701.