L-lysine is an amino acid that supports antibody, hormone and enzyme production, as well as providing antioxidant properties. L-lysine competes with L-arginine, which is the amino acid required by the herpes virus to replicate. L-lysine also supports collagen formation and tissue repair to promote healthy skin. Available in a delicious chew, L-Lysine by Pet Naturals® is perfect for multi-cat households, boarding, kittens, and senior cats.
Guaranteed Analysis per Chew (1.5 g):
Moisture (max) 11.1 %
L-Lysine 250 mg
Calorie Content (calculated): 6 kcal ME/chew
Ingredients: l-lysine, natural chicken liver flavor, oat flour, rye flour, soy lecithin, brewers dried
yeast, arabic gum, water, glycerin, canola oil, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate,
oat meal, citrus pectin, sorbic acid (a preservative), propionic acid (a preservative), mixed
tocopherols (a preservative), citric acid (a preservative), rosemary extract, silicon dioxide,
For animal use only.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Feeding Directions: FOR ALL CATSL-Lysine for Cats: L-Lysine is a soft chew supplement to support the immune system and respiratory health in cats.
Give 1 - 2 chews daily.
When to recommend Lysine:
- 60 chicken liver flavored soft chews
- No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Recommended for kittens and cats or all ages
- Made from naturally-sourced ingredients
- Safe for long term daily use
- For best results, daily use is recommended
- Veterinarian formulated
- NASC compliant
- Cats that are suffering respiratory health issues
- Cats that are suffering with Feline Herpes
- Cats that need additional immune system support
- When cats are being boarded
- Customers with multi-cat households
- Kittens get added wyw health support when they ingest lysine as they grow