Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Manufacturer Part Number: P74124
We know change is hard. You love our tried-and-true favorites, and so do we. But, just like you, we continue to strive to better ourselves. The Alaska 2.0 is a rebuilt version of our popular Alaska with new features that are so comfortable you'll be ready for life after the job site. This soft toe work boot features the exclusive EASE comfort technology, a midsole cushioning system that will support the daily pounding your feet take. And, as comfortable as this boot is, it is just as durable. Constructed with the strength of Goodyear welt which provides long-term durability, it also features a slip-resistant outsole that is stable and delivers exceptional grip on a variety of surfaces. A more durable and comfortable Alaska? We have you covered.
• ASTM F2413-05 1/75 EH Electrical Hazard Protection rated to protect against open circuits up to 600 volts in dry conditions
• Goodyear Welt Construction provides maximum durability while offering forefoot flexibility
• Full Grain Leather Upper delivers long-term durability and protection
• Nylon Mesh Lining and Sock Liner for added breathability and comfort
• Cushioned Footbed for added comfort
• EASE Engineered Comfort custom designed foam midsole provides added shock absorption which keep legs and feet feeling fresh
• Steel Shank provides stability and support
• T1330 Outsole performs against oil and water, and is heat and abrasion resistant
• Slip Resistant reduces the risk of slips and falls on low traction surfaces
NOTE: International deliveries are not available.