Manufacturer Part Number: 94079
- Repels mosquitoes, ticks, gnats, biting flies, chiggers and fleas
- Long-lasting, non-greasy formula provides exceptionally effective protection from ticks, biting flies, gnats, chiggers, fleas and no-see-ums
- Strong DEET protection that lasts up to 10 hours, even in the worst conditions
- Developed especially for campers, backpackers, fishermen, hunters and other active outdoor enthusiasts
- Repels mosquitoes that may transmit Chikungunya virus, Zika virus, Dengue virus and West Nile virus
|Other Ingredients|| 60.0%|
Product Label: 011423940798 - 4 oz
Available Sizes: 4 oz
Directions for Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only.
Do not spray in enclosed areas. Hold bottle 6 inches from skin and clothing while spraying, keeping sprayer pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. If used on the face, spray on hands first and then apply sparingly and avoid eyes. Do not spray directly onto face. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Frequent reapplication or saturation is unnecessary. Avoid overapplication of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather and painted or varnished surfaces. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If you suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you.
Storage and Disposal
Storage: Store the product in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
If empty: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling, if available.
If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals
WARNING: Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.
If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment
advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
IF YOU SUSPECT A REACTION TO THIS PRODUCT: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing.
Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice.
HOTLINE NUMBER: In case of an emergency call toll free 1-888-880-1181.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
COMBUSTIBLE: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
To the extent consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.
NOTE: International and PO box deliveries are not available.