This AmSteel-Blue Synthetic Rope in green is 1/4" x 40' and is an upgrade for Viper Max Winches and includes an Aluminum Hawse Fairlead.
U.S. made AmSteel®-Blue synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of steel cable but weighs far less. It won't bind up or develop those sharp frays that give nasty slivers. It doesn't conduct electricity or heat, so it won't freeze your hands in winter. It won't rust, doesn't kink, doesn't recoil, and doesn't stretch. It is a MUST HAVE for any serious off-road riders!
AmSteel®-Blue has a patented coating called Samthane which protects the cable from damage
- so its critical to get the AmSteel®-Blue brand
- other brands do not have this coating.
- 3/16 inch diameter cable is rated at 5,400 lb
- 1/4 inch diameter cable is rated at 8,600 lb
- Includes sliding 5' protective sheath to protect against rough or sharp surfaces
- AmSteel®-Blue is the brand name, it can be dyed into many colors
- Replace your old cable in 15 minutes or less
- Comes with woven metal eye hole for any hooking system
- Perfect for all your winching needs!
- An aluminum hawse fairlead should be used with synthetic cable
- NOT a roller fairlead.
Aluminum Hawse Fairlead
Designed specifically for your ATV, reduce wear & tear on your synthetic cable with this aluminum hawse fairlead. Roller fairleads can pinch and fray the synthetic cable, so protect your investment. Mounting hardware is included.