Don't get stuck too far from a good anchor point! Our winch rope extension adds fifty feet to your winch line, and brings you nearer to that well-placed tree.
U.S. made AmSteel®-Blue synthetic fiber rope has a higher breaking strength than that of steel cable but weighs far less. It won't bind up or develop those sharp frays that give nasty slivers. It doesn't conduct electricity or heat, so it won't freeze your hands in winter. It won't rust, doesn't kink, doesn't recoil, and doesn't stretch. It is a MUST HAVE for any serious off-road riders!
AmSteel®-Blue has a patented coating called Samthane which protects the cable from damage
- so its critical to get the AmSteel®-Blue brand
- other brands do not have this coating.
- 3/16 inch diameter cable an average breaking point of 5,400 lb
- 1/4 inch diameter cable has an average breaking point of 8,600 lb
- AmSteel®-Blue is the brand name, this rope comes in green
- Comes with woven metal eye hole
- An aluminum hawse fairlead should be used with synthetic cable
- NOT a roller fairlead.