- Simply plug it on half empty soda bottle, keep pressing the top of the pump until the air inside the bottle is full. Pumping fills the inside of the bottle with air.
- This soda Pump by Visol does both tasks: Pumps air in and works as the bottle stopper. Helps avoid soda loose air bubbles by pumping air. The top can be rotated the marker can be alligned to the date of the month when the stopper was put on. Numbers 1 thru 31 are marked on the lower half of the product.
- Soda can be preserved for up to 2 weeks after pumping air in with this pump.
- Plastic body on the exterior, plastic and silicone interior
- Works on all standard sized soda bottles.
NOTE: For any of the Monogram font options, the initials engraving is done as specified in the order. Initials should be given in a first name, last name and middle name format (e.g. John F. Kennedy = JKF; K will be the biggest letter, J and F will be the same size). Please ensure the order is correct to avoid any mistakes in regards to the monogram font options before placing the order.