Flexes all MP joints and corrects intrinsic minus positioning.
- Tension can be adjusted by using different size elastic bands to allow for progressive joint changes and better functional positioning of the MP joints.
- Flexes all MP joints due to extension contractures and corrects intrinsic minus positioning due to nerve injuries.
- Wires can be bent to accommodate the hand.
- Latex free elastic bands are included.
To size, measure from the index to the little finger MP joints.
See chart under Sizing Tab.
- Hazmat: None
- Latex: All Items
- HCPCS*: L3918
* We cannot guarantee that suggested codes are the most current available. This information is not intended to be, nor should it be considered billing or legal advice. It is within the sole discretion of the customer to determine the appropriate billing code, as well as whether the use of a product complies with medical necessity.
Bunnell™ Knuckle Bender Splint
|Part # ||Size||Width across Dorsal MP joints || ||UOM|
NOTE: Images are just for your reference. Price is ONLY for Bunnell Knuckle Bender Splint.
PO box deliveries are not available.