Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Manufacturers Part Number: 4200SEQ12
The Sequence Centrifugal Pumps are designed and built to meet the special needs of ponds, waterscapes and aquaculture. Buying quality products really pays. Not only do you get years of dependable service, but you enjoy tremendous savings on your electric bill every month.
The 750 Series is the workhorse of the industry. It provides tremendous flow rates, with enough pressure (head) to handle the requirements of most systems with biological filters and moderate height waterfalls. It is also used extensively for the transfer and re-circulation requirements of filtration systems, water features, streams, fountains and aquaculture.
- Out-of-pond construction - NOT Submersible!
- Less than half the watt draw of comparable submersible pumps
- Ports are 2" FNPT suction and 1.5" FNPT discharge.
- Units are pre-wired with an 8' cord and molded 115V plug.
- Housing is molded of high strength, glass filled polypropylene.
- Quiet operation
- Dry run resistant mechanical seals.
- Stainless steel hardware is standard.
- The motors are TEFC, for excellent protection.
- Industrial grade motors.
- Three year limited warranty!
Product Information Downloads
NOTE: PO box deliveries are not available.