Minumum Order: $30.00 minimum order is required for ALL items from the same series, product code beginning with DHM-.
Heavy duty, all welded lockable units for safely storing compressed air/gas cylinders and tanks.
• Vertical cabinets will accept all standard vertical cylinders up to 59-3/4”. Includes chain, adjustable in 1” increments, to hold cylinders in place.
• Horizontal cabinets will accept 20 lb. and 33-1/2 lb. LPG cylinders.
• Expanded metal sides, back and door, for visibility of contents. 1-1/2” x 1/8” angle iron frame.
• Solid 14-gauge steel top.
• DANGER FLAMMABLE MATERIALS signs on each door.
• Heavy duty butt hinges keep doors from sagging. Includes padlock hasp to secure contents. (Padlock
• Cylinder cradles on Horizontal units securely hold propane tanks in place.
• Magnetic catches keep doors safely shut when not locked.
• Finished in durable, rust and acid resistant safety yellow powder coat.
• In full compliance with OSHA and NFPA standards when used properly.
• Shipped fully assembled.
Durham Gas Cylinder Statement
Durham Manufacturing's gas cylinder storage cabinets are designed and constructed in full compliance with OSHA and NFPA standards for the storage of gas cylinders only. All compressed gases must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations and the Compressed Gas Association's (CGA) Pamphlets which have been adopted by OSHA regulations by reference.
For proper storage, handling and maintenance of compressed gas cylinders, please consult Compressed Gas Association Pamphlet P-1 and U.S. Department of Labor, OSHA General Industry standard 29 CFR 1910.101 which adopts by reference the Compressed Gas Association's (CGA) Pamphlets C-6-1986, C-8-1962, and P-1-1965. The Compressed Gas Association has updated the three pamphlets cited by OSHA as C-6-1993, C-8-1997, and P-1-1999.
Compressed gases should only be handled by experienced and properly trained people. [CGA 3.4.1]
Durham Manufacturing's gas cylinder storage cabinets are for the storage of gas cylinders only.
They are not designed and are never to be used as part of any gas supply system
|Weight||246 lbs. / 112 kgs.|
|Capacity||18 Cylinder (vertical)|
|Dimensions Overall||in: 30 x 60 x 71-27/32|
mm: 762 x 1524 x 1825
|Material||1-1/2" x 1/8" angle iron frame. Solid 14 gauge steel top and bottom. Expanded metal sides, back, and door, for ventilation and visibility of contents.|