Free Shipping Promotion
This item qualifies for free shipping within US 48 states. Details
Manufacturer Part Number: BD-11
Valor Fitness BD-11 Power Rack frame, constructed of 2.5" x 2.5" heavy duty gauge steel, comes with a 3-year manufacturer?s warranty against defects in workmanship and is a great addition to home gyms. Main exercise features include Squats, Pull Ups, Bench Press (bench sold separately). Comes with 4 Solid Steel adjustable Bar Catches. Easy to locate 27 count number system on Uprights offering a wide range of bar adjustments. Solid Steel Knurled Chin-Up/Pull-Up Station, chrome finish, double bolted to frame with external face plates for stability during workouts. Rear stabilizing face plates support heavier weight loads during lat pull exercises (if attached). Frame design includes 4 plate storage pegs on back uprights (2 each side), standard 1" post measuring 8" in length and enough space between to accommodate 2" Olympic Bumper Plates. Four rubber base caps encase each foot providing added stability along with floor protection. Safety concerns are met with 2 solid steel bars running front to back through the frame. While these bars provide added stability and strength to the function of the frame itself, they are also utilized as a safety bar catch during both the squat and bench press exercises. Simply rotate the safety bar to unlock from frame, remove the bar and return to desired height. Safety bars should be placed just below your squat or bench press threshold so in the event you cannot return the bar back to resting top position, the safety bars will catch it. Max load on either safety bar is well over 1,000lbs each. Your bar will bend long before the safety bars bend. Overall, the BD-11 is a versatile piece of equipment with a usable max weight of 800lbs. Accessory attachments, such as Lat Pull Down (BD-11L), Cable Cross Overs (BD-CC 2.5), Extended Safety Bars (MB-H 2.5) are sold separately.
Features & Benefits:
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed of 2.5" x 2.5" 12-gauge steel. Rubber base caps encase each foot to add safety, stability, and floor protection.
- VERSATILE- Includes a pull up station with knurled grip at the top of the rack, allowing for a wide range of exercises and uses.
- ADJUSTABLE- 27 variable positions for bar support, ranging in height from 15" to 67". Vibrant numbering system to easily identify variable positions.
- STORAGE PEGS- Allows for an organized home gym with 4 plate storage pegs measuring 8" each for ample storage for both Olympic and standard plates.
- ADDITIONAL- 500 lb. max load if using the bar catchers outside of the cage, 650 lb. max load if using the bar catchers inside the cage, 800 lb. max load for safety bars. Warranty, 3-year frame and 1-year hardware. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
- Box 1: 97lbs / 86"L x 15"W x 7"H
- Box 2: 66lbs / 49"L x 15"W x 8"H
NOTE: PO box delivery is not available.