Welcome to Opentip Fundraising Platform which enables all kinds of people to raise money for a diverse cause. The fundraisers just have to create and promote the fundraising campaign, and we will help you produce the products, deliver the orders, collect the funds, and offer customer service. Here are some tips for fundraisers to achieve fundraising success.
1) Know the main audience for your fundraising theme and choose products that interest them.
2) Choose products that are practical or easy to display at Opentip fundraising products page and allow more people to spread the word about your campaign while using them.
3) Satisfy the majority of donors---You can provide the products available in all sizes and multiple colors.
1) You can directly upload your artwork and adjust its position on the product.
2) If you don’t have any artwork on your computer, you can use our online design editor to add text and icons with different themes in our Icon Library. What's more, Opentip provides free artwork design service for fundraisers. Please don't hesitate to contact us, our professional designers will create amazing designs for you.
3) The design can include representative patterns, organization logos, slogans that elicit emotion, or bright colors to attract more supporters.
1) You need to set up the price and sell goal for your campaign. Don’t set the price too low or it will be difficult to raise enough money. As for the goal, it’s allowed to be exceeded.
2) It is important to set your Fundraiser close date and the length options ranging from 2 to 4 weeks.
3) You can choose Individual shipping or Bulk Shipping based on the distribution address of your target supporters.
1) Tell your supporters what the campaign is about, why it is important to you, and how their support will make a big difference.
2) You can add a video about your campaign which can help illustrate your story and arouse supporters’ emotional resonance.
3) Tell your story honestly and tell the supporters where is the money going, which can build trust.
1) Don’t be shy to reach out to your families, friends, and colleagues who are your most potential supporters to spread the word. Physical mail, email, or text is available.
2) Social media can be an effective way to promote your campaign widely, such as facebook, instagram, Twitter, TikTok, and so on.
3) Nonprofits causes can cooperate with local media or businesses as they will boost their reputation and expand their influence by supporting nonprofits.
4) You can also work with some sympathetic organizations or charities. In addition, your community can also offer you help.
1) You can track the latest funds and the information of your supporters in our campaign dashboard. You can also edit your campaign information in it.
2) Don’t forget to thank your supporters. And they will be impressed by your sincerity.