skip to footer block
USS Universal UNV20819 Write On/erasable Indexes Eight Multicolor Tabs Letter White P793543USS-UNV20819 https://cdnimages.opentip.com/full/USS/USS-UNV20819.jpg Universal UNV20819 Write On/erasable Indexes Eight Multicolor Tabs Letter White Manufacturer Part Number:UNV20819 Write directly on coated tabs with nonpermanent ink and erase with standard eraser to reuse again and again. Holes for binder rings are reinforced with clear plastic to prevent tearing. Three-hole punched for use in standard ring binders. Built with enhanced durability to prevent accidental tear out. Keep larger binder files organized with a three-hole punched, paper tabs with write-on and erasable tabs. Sort, collate, and index anything with these versatile and reusable tab dividers. Organize large files, notes, chapters, and sections within larger binder files. Write directly on coated tabs with nonpermanent ink and erase with standard eraser to reuse again and again. Holes for binder rings are reinforced with clear plastic to prevent tearing. Three-hole punched for use in standard ring binders.Global Product Type Customizable Index Dividers Index Divider Style Customizable Tab Orientation Side Tab Tab Style 8-Tab Color Family White Punched/Unpunched 3-Hole Punched Index Divider Size 11 x 8.5 For Use With Ring Binders Index Divider Material(s) Paper Index Divider Color(s) White Tab Material(s) Laminated Paper Tab Color(s) Assorted Binding Edge Feature(s) Double-Sided Clear Plastic Edge Reinforcing Index Divider Form Quantity 1 Set Product Biodegradability Indicator N Product Compostability Indicator N Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 10% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 20% Total Recycled Content Percent 30% Country Of Origin VN Carton Weight 46 lbs. Carton Pack Quantity 288 ST Pack Quantity 8 EA UPC 087547208199 UNSPSC 44122010 Weight 0.143 lbs. Length 11.4 in Height 0.07 in Width 9.25 in 793543 087547208199 0.1800lbs 0.00 0.00 0.00
Universal
0.9700 2025-03-01 5708 In Stock

Universal UNV20819 Write-On/erasable Indexes, Eight Multicolor Tabs, Letter, White, Price/ST

Brand Universal
See other products from USS

UPC: 087547208199
SKU: USS-UNV20819
Price: $0.97
Quantity:
Shipping:
$15.99 To [ 20149 ] Estimated Delivery Date: Mar 5, 2024 to Mar 7, 2024
5708 In Stock
Share & Earn 10% Cash Back Best Price in Bulk

Product Description

Price is for ST.

Manufacturer Part Number:UNV20819

  • Write directly on coated tabs with nonpermanent ink and erase with standard eraser to reuse again and again.
  • Holes for binder rings are reinforced with clear plastic to prevent tearing.
  • Three-hole punched for use in standard ring binders.
  • Built with enhanced durability to prevent accidental tear out.


  • Keep larger binder files organized with a three-hole punched, paper tabs with write-on and erasable tabs. Sort, collate, and index anything with these versatile and reusable tab dividers. Organize large files, notes, chapters, and sections within larger binder files. Write directly on coated tabs with nonpermanent ink and erase with standard eraser to reuse again and again. Holes for binder rings are reinforced with clear plastic to prevent tearing. Three-hole punched for use in standard ring binders.





    warning tips WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
    Need more information?
    Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item


    Look Similar Items By Category


    Customer Reviews
    0 reviews
    Be the first to review this item!