skip to footer block
USS Universal UNV20816 Deluxe Write On/Erasable Tab Index 5 Tab 11 x 8.5 White Assorted Tabs 1 Set P793526USS-UNV20816 https://cdnimages.opentip.com/full/USS/USS-UNV20816.jpg Universal UNV20816 Deluxe Write On/Erasable Tab Index 5 Tab 11 x 8.5 White Assorted Tabs 1 Set Manufacturer Part Number:UNV20816 Write directly on coated tabs with nonpermanent ink and erase with standard eraser to reuse again and again. Holes for binder rings are reinforced with clear plastic to prevent tearing. Three-hole punched for use in standard ring binders. Built with enhanced durability to prevent accidental tear out. Keep larger binder files organized with a three-hole punched, paper tabs with write-on and erasable tabs. Sort, collate, and index anything with these versatile and reusable tab dividers. Organize large files, notes, chapters, and sections within larger binder files. Write directly on coated tabs with nonpermanent ink and erase with standard eraser to reuse again and again. Holes for binder rings are reinforced with clear plastic to prevent tearing. Three-hole punched for use in standard ring binders.Global Product Type Customizable Index Dividers Index Divider Style Customizable Tab Orientation Side Tab Tab Style 5-Tab Color Family White Punched/Unpunched 3-Hole Punched Index Divider Size 11 x 8.5 For Use With Ring Binders Index Divider Material(s) Paper Index Divider Color(s) White Tab Material(s) Laminated Paper Tab Color(s) Assorted Binding Edge Feature(s) Double-Sided Clear Plastic Edge Reinforcing Index Divider Form Quantity 1 Set Product Biodegradability Indicator N Product Compostability Indicator N Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 10% Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent 20% Total Recycled Content Percent 30% Country Of Origin VN Carton Weight 28 lbs. Carton Pack Quantity 288 ST Pack Quantity 5 EA UPC 087547208168 UNSPSC 44122010 Weight 0.104 lbs. Length 11.4 in Height 0.05 in Width 9.25 in 793526 087547208168 0.1200lbs 0.00 0.00 0.00
Universal
0.6000 2025-07-17 2001 In Stock

Universal UNV20816 Deluxe Write-On/Erasable Tab Index, 5-Tab, 11 x 8.5, White, Assorted Tabs, 1 Set, Price/ST

Brand Universal
Shop more from USS

UPC: 087547208168
SKU: USS-UNV20816
Price: $0.60
Promo: $0.54 Save 10% when you spend $99+ on select products Mix More
Quantity:
Shipping:
$15.99 To [ 20149 ]
2001 In Stock
Share & Earn 10% Cash Back Best Price in Bulk

Product Description

Price is for ST.

Manufacturer Part Number:UNV20816

  • Write directly on coated tabs with nonpermanent ink and erase with standard eraser to reuse again and again.
  • Holes for binder rings are reinforced with clear plastic to prevent tearing.
  • Three-hole punched for use in standard ring binders.
  • Built with enhanced durability to prevent accidental tear out.


  • Keep larger binder files organized with a three-hole punched, paper tabs with write-on and erasable tabs. Sort, collate, and index anything with these versatile and reusable tab dividers. Organize large files, notes, chapters, and sections within larger binder files. Write directly on coated tabs with nonpermanent ink and erase with standard eraser to reuse again and again. Holes for binder rings are reinforced with clear plastic to prevent tearing. Three-hole punched for use in standard ring binders.





    warning tips WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
    Need more information?
    Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item


    Look Similar Items By Category


    Customer Reviews
    0 reviews
    Be the first to review this item!