- Cooling Material: Towel made of environmental cooling technology material, which can help you beat the heat in seconds.
- How to use: Just soak it, wring it, put it on your skin and the heat will escape with the vapor together.
- Comfortable and Safe: The material is very soft and harmless to skin. It can offer comfort and help you stabilize your body temperature and fight fatigue.
- Towel Size: 32" * 12" towel can be put around your neck as a scarf, headband or bandana and it can fold into a small, portable pouch and very easy to carry.
- Widely Applied: Cooling towel is perfect for sports and outdoor activities, such as running, cycling, workout, bowling, golf, yoga, gym, fitness, gardening, golf, camping, climbing, fishing, hunting, hiking, jogging, etc... Also it can be used for hot flashes, fever or headache therapy or heatstroke prevention.
TOPTIE Chilly Sports Towel is great for keeping you cool for hours. An internal polyester mesh reinforcing material allows it to dry you off and cools you down in the mean time. Simply moistening the towel, wring out excess, and it works immediately. It is great for walking, running, golfing, gardening or any other sporting activities. Various colors are available.
How to Use:
1. Soak in water for 1 minute and make the towel absorb water fully.
2. Wring out and SHAKE! (Note: Shaking is the Key Step to activate the towel become cool.)
3. Wear around neck, forehead, wrist or drape over the shoulder.
4. Great for fighting fatigue and reducing the effect of heat stress!
5. For cleaning, rinse off with a couple drops of shampoo.
6. Once all water is evaporated, dry it completely and keep it in airy place without direct sunlight.
Polyester Mesh, PE
32" L * 12" W
Red, Blue, Hot Pink, Orange, Royal Blue, Palegreen, Purple
One Logo on One Location
Heat Transfer Printing
Individual Poly Bag
5-7 days for imprinting
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov