- Cost-effective Pack: Price for 10 pieces mask lanyard, adjustable straps
- Durable Materials: Mask strap is made of premium quality woven polyester fabric and polypropylene fiber rubber, not easy to break
- Strap approx. 14-1/2 inch long (37cm) -- The cord lock buckle can freely adjust the length of the rope to fit adults and kids
- Lanyard hook approx. 3/4 inch long (2cm) -- Clip the Small Hooks to the elastic bands of your mask like a glasses retainer, slip it over your head and wear like a necklace; Can effectively prevent the mask from getting dirty and losing
- Occasions: The mark lanyard strap is awesome for nurses, doctors, dentist, teachers, students. It can also hold ID badges and key tags; Word as a windproof rope / drawstring strap for hats.
Quantity: Package includes 10 pieces face mask lanyards
Material: Woven polyester fabric and polypropylene fiber rubber; Plastic cord lock and metal lanyard hooks.
Measurement: Approximately 14-1/2 inch long (37cm)
** When you consider the shortage of mask, this kind of face mask lanyard will bring you perfect solution. Slip it over your head and wear like a necklace. Use it instead of extension strap can effectively relieve ear pain cause by long-time wearing.
** Never worry about the mask falling off or being lost. Instead of folding up into your pocket or laying on the desk, just hang it around your neck, the lanyard clips will keep your mouth scarf clean and available.
** Adjustable belt design make it fits for everyone. Adjust the length according to your needs to alleviate ear pain, apply for adult and kids.
** The mask lanyard strap suitable for a variety of occasions - hospitals, schools, offices etc. Perfect for health-care workers, nurses, doctors, dentist. Also suitable for personal daily life when doing outdoor sports, shopping in a supermarket, etc.
** This lanyard can word as a drawstring strap for a hat to keep it from blowing by strong wind.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov