Price is for Each.
Manufacturer Part Number: CTUFF431
This colorful wooden play set contains 20 pieces that represent the world of emergency services. It includes a police station, fire station, jail and hospital as well as wooden figurines of the people you might find there. A police car, ambulance, fire truck and connecting pieces are also included. Clearly coated, Birch plywood pieces easily slot together with pre-cut grooves to construct an emergency services hub! Suitable for children aged 2+. Sizes range from 11.75"L x 5.9"W for the Jail to 2.9"H x 1.3"W for the doctor.
• This wooden play set includes 20 emergency-themed pieces to create various rescue missions.
• Each wooden piece features original, full-color illustrations on both sides. These attention-grabbing images keep kids entertained as they play, create and learn!
• Coated with non-toxic lacquer, the wooden pieces are safe and smooth to touch. The paint is also safe and eco-friendly.
• The pieces feature pre-cut grooves, which allow the station, jail and hospital to stand up.
• Improve your little emergency worker's dexterity and coordination as they build an emergency setting and manipulate all of the vehicles and characters.
• Children will love to create and perform their own rescue stories as they build emergency settings! This set is also an exciting addition to other Happy Architect wooden block play collections.
Material: Birch, Pine
Assembly Required: N
Product Size: 11.75"L x 5.9"W jail; 2.9"H x 1.3"W doctor
Age: 2+ years
Grade: Grade PK-12
Package Contains: 20 pieces: 4 buildings (hospital, police station, fire station and jail), 6 connector pieces, 3 emergency vehicles (fire truck, police car and ambulance) and 7 figures (doctor, nurse, policeman, policewoman, woman firefighter, man firefighter and a prisoner)
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov