- Material: Made of high quality Polyester fabric, lightweight anti-abrasive and waterproof. The inside meshed lining design makes excellent air flow.
- Reflective Strip Design: The reflective strips are designed on the pockets, back of rain jacket, generating light at night. They will keep your safety on rainy windy night, and show your personality and fashion as well.
- Concealable Hood - The hood is can be hidden into collar when you didn't need it. And the rain gear can be packed into little bag.
- Elastic Cuffs & Trousers Wrist & Leg Opening: The jacket cuffs and leg openings of pants are designed with elastic, allowing adjusting the tightness as you need. The elastic trousers wrist fits most men and women.
- Occasions: The packable rain pants and jacket with removable hood, convenient taken outdoor, perfect for motorcycle riding, golf, fishing, camping, hunting, heavy duty of work, travel hiking, walking the dog, road construction, agriculture, mining, forestry, etc.
The packable rain pants and jacket with hidden hood, convenient taken outdoor, perfect for motorcycle riding, golf, fishing, camping, hunting, heavy duty of work, travel hiking, walking the dog, road construction, agriculture, mining, forestry, etc.
Material: High quality Polyester fabric, lightweight anti-abrasive and waterproof
Size: L / XL / XXL, 3 sizes to choose from.
Inside Meshed Lining - make excellent air flow
Reflective Strip Design - generate light at night to keep your safe
Hand Pockets - keep your belongings safe and dry
Elastic Cuffs & Leg Opening - fits most adult and youth
Elastic Trousers Wrist - fits most men and women
Concealable Hood - wear as an informal Jacket on sunny day
Front Zipper with Button Double Seal - prevent the water and wind leakage
Care: Hand wash in cold water, do not bleach, drip dry, do not iron.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov