- Material: Cotton and linen. The fabric of the apron is comfortable, soft, skin-friendly and breathable. It's lightweight but durable with a smooth touch. It gives your skin a feeling of lightness.
- Size: Men: Length: approx. 31-1/2 inch (80 cm), width: approx. 36-1/4 inch (92 cm); Women: Length: approx. 28-3/8 inch (72 cm), width: approx. 35-7/16 inch (90 cm).
- Design: Simple, stylish and convenient. Cross-Back Strap for easily put on and take off. The apron with long waist ties provides comfortable wearing. Two big pockets are used to store your phone and tools. It can free your hands.
- Various Uses: Aprons can be used at kitchen, garden, cafe, bar, restaurant, florist, salon, party, Halloween, thanksgiving, Christmas and so on. It can be worn by chefs, baristas, gardeners, waiters and anyone in need.
- Great choice for DIY: Our TOPTIE aprons can be customized. You can imprint your logo, name, picture, or any other text or image onto aprons by embroidery, fabric paint, dye and so on. You can also contact us to imprint your logo onto the aprons.
Material: cotton and linen
Length: Approx. 31-1/2 inch (80 cm)
Width: Approx. 36-1/4 inch (92 cm)
Length: Approx. 28-3/8 inch (72 cm)
Width: Approx. 35-7/16 inch (90 cm)
Two styles of different sizes can be selected.
U-shaped neckline and pleated straps are fashionable new elements.
Cross back design, no need tie around the neck, no pressure on the neck.
The no ties design also makes it easier for you to put on and take off your apron.
The shoulder straps of the women's apron and the middle of the apron are made with small folds, which look playful and cute.
Apron with two pockets, functional for tools or accessories and free your hands so you are ready for anything.
Aprons are suitable for baking, cooking, painting, flower arranging, grooming, gardening, cleaning and crafting.
DIY: You can create custom aprons by yourself, such as embroidery, fabric paint, dye and so on. You can also contact us to imprint your logo onto the aprons.
The apron is machine washable. Wash it by hand with cold water. Hang it to dry in a well-ventilated place rather than in the sun. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Wash separately to avoid staining. It can be ironed but low temperature.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov