- Material: Spandex & Cotton
- One Size Fits Most - Slight stretches to accommodate most head sizes.
- Head Circumference: approx. 22.75"/58cm
- The soft and minimal seams are a real treat for sensitive scalps. This cap has pleated accordion detailing which drapes low in the back, providing flattering fullness.
- Our Caps offer Full Head Coverage and Fullness to Disguise Hair Loss from Cancer Chemo.Idea for women with hair loss from cancer, chemotherapy, Alopecia, thinning hair or those who simply like the flattering full body look.
COMFORTABLE FABRIC: Our Chemo Caps are made in soft cotton and stretchy spandex fabric. Fabrics are breathable, light weight and comfortable. We have a nice selection of colors to match your everyday wardrobe or to wear to an elegant special occasion. Soft, comfortable, no-slip, pre tied, easy to wear.Use during the day when you don't want to wear a wig!
MULTI-USE: These super soft caps can be worn for almost any activity. Designed with feminine flat seam accents all around, caps stretch to fit most head sizes. Can be worn over or behind the ears. Perfect as a comfy sleep cap to catch falling hair or even as a yoga activity cap. Wear under a scarf or a summer hat for added warmth and coverage.
SUITABLE FOR: Our Chemo Cap products are designed for women undergoing hair loss due to chemotherapy treatments, Alopecia or other medically related hair loss. They are made specifically to be worn by women who have little to no hair. Can also be worn with halo wigs, with bangs or over a full wig. They are a stylish and comfortable alternative to wigs. Perfect gift to bring to a chemo head shaving party. Pretty chemo gifts for women cancer patients.
WASHING INSTRUCTIONS: Hand Wash or Machine Wash, Cold, Gentle Cycle. Tumble Dry, Low Heat, Gentle Cycle. Do Not Bleach. Hand Wash/Air Dry Sequined Fabrics.
Spandex & Cotton
One Size Fits Most; Slight Stretchy
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov