skip to footer block
USS TENNSCO TNNSC2436 Two Shelf Metal Cart 24w X 36d X 32h Gray P814577USS-TNNSC2436 TENNSCO TNNSC2436 Two Shelf Metal Cart 24w X 36d X 32h Gray Manufacturer Part Number: TNNSC24363-3/8\" tray lip reverses to a flat top.Tennsco Two-Shelf Metal Cart. 3-3/8\" tray lip reverses to a flat top.Global Product Type: Carts & Stands-Utility CartColor: GrayCapacity (Weight): 500 lbs.Material(s): MetalOverall Width: 24\"Height Maximum: 32\"Shelf Type: Reversible Tray/ShelfCaster/Glide/Wheel: Two 5\" Fixed Casters, Two Swivel CastersOverall Depth: 36\"Shelf Count: 2Compliance Standards: SCS Indoor Advantage Gold CertifiedPre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 6%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 19%Total Recycled Content Percent: 25%Carton Pack Quantity: 1 EACountry Of Origin: USCarton Weight: 49.0 lbs.UPC: 044767104199UNSPSC: 24101501 814577 044767104199 118.20lbs 37.25 25.00 7.25
384.3500 2023-11-27 64 In Stock
Share to:

TENNSCO TNNSC2436 Two-Shelf Metal Cart, 24w X 36d X 32h, Gray, Price/EA

See other products from USS

Upc: 044767104199
Price: $384.35
$84.82 To [ 20149 ]
64 In Stock
Share & Earn 10% Cash Back Best Price in Bulk

Optional related products

Product Description

Price is for EA.

Manufacturer Part Number: TNNSC2436

3-3/8" tray lip reverses to a flat top.

Tennsco Two-Shelf Metal Cart. 3-3/8" tray lip reverses to a flat top.

Global Product Type: Carts & Stands-Utility Cart
Color: Gray
Capacity (Weight): 500 lbs.
Material(s): Metal
Overall Width: 24"
Height Maximum: 32"
Shelf Type: Reversible Tray/Shelf
Caster/Glide/Wheel: Two 5" Fixed Casters, Two Swivel Casters
Overall Depth: 36"
Shelf Count: 2
Compliance Standards: SCS Indoor Advantage Gold Certified
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 6%
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 19%
Total Recycled Content Percent: 25%

Carton Pack Quantity: 1 EA
Country Of Origin: US
Carton Weight: 49.0 lbs.
UPC: 044767104199
UNSPSC: 24101501

NOTE: PO Box deliveries are not available.

warning tips WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item

Customer Reviews
0 reviews
Be the first to review this item!