Manufacturer Part Number: A100
- 50 - 60% lighter than brass and stainless steel handles
- Features aircraft exlastic stop nuts that will not work loose
- Standard Nut and Screw attach or Magi Klip Quick Release
- Made in the same tradition of quality as their brass and stainless steel handles except half the weight
- Magi-Clip Version offers Easy Push Springback Release
Available in the standard nut and bolt attachment or the world's first single-point, quick-release squeeze handle.
Magi-Klip... Designed and patented in 1953, replacing the rubber or repositioning the channel has never been so easy. Simply depress the Magi-Klip and then release it for a firm hold on the channel and rubber. Equipped with nylon style nuts that will not work loose.
Available in Two Styles
Nylon Lock Nuts and Screws attach and hold the channel
Magi-Klip Quick Release
Nylon Screws hold the Magi-Klip Backplate in place
NOTE: Images are just for your reference, price is only for Model #:01-602
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov