THIS PRODUCT MUST SHIP TRUCK FREIGHT AND DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR ANY SHIPPING PROMOTIONS
Shakespeare Style 4018-M VHF Marine
19' LENGTH, 9dB
PHASED 1/2-WAVE ELEMENTS IN A COLLINEAR ARRAY WITH A COAXIAL CHOKING SLEEVE TO SUPPRESS CABLE RADIATION
Same as Style 4018 with a special sleeve for mast mounting. Used primarily for land-based stations and on commercial vessels.
The top choice for charter boat captains and experienced sport fishing enthusiasts. This long-distance VHF antenna is rigid enough to stay erect in rough seas, yet exceptionally lightweight.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass mid section ferrules and aluminum sleeve bottom ferrule
- SO-239 connector at base
- Suggested mount: Mast mount using supplied 1¾" U-bolts. The 4018-M can be strapped to a larger mast if steel banding (not supplied) is used.
- Two sections: Base 162"; Tip 66":
- Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years
|Frequency:||VHF Marine band|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0:1 VSWR) 3 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||25|
This item is oversize. we may contact you when we process the order.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov