Manufacturer Part Number: 4018
Style 4018 VHF 9dB
Phased 1/2-wave elements in a collinear array with a coaxial choking sleeve to suppress cable radiation
The top choice for charter boat captains and experienced sport fishing enthusiasts. This long-distance VHF antenna is rigid enough to stay erect in rough seas, yet exceptionally lightweight.
- Brass and copper elements
- Chrome-plated brass ferrules
- Includes 20' RG-58 cable and a PL-259 connector
- Suggested mount: Style 409-R or 410-R Mounting Kit for deck or side mounting
- Two sections: base 162", tip 66"
|Frequency:||VHF Marine band|
|Bandwidth:||(within 2.0:1 SWR) 3 MHz|
|SWR:||1.5:1 at 156.8 MHz|
|Max Input (Watts):||25|
This item is oversize. we may contact you when we process the order.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov