USS Scott KCC41482 Kitchen Roll Towels 11 X 8 25/32 White 128/roll 20 Rolls/carton P6020721USS-KCC41482 https://cdnimages.opentip.com/full/USS/USS-KCC41482.jpg Scott KCC41482 Kitchen Roll Towels 11 X 8 25/32 White 128/roll 20 Rolls/carton Manufacturer Part Number: KCC41482A long-lasting, practical towel for your break room or kitchen. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.Kitchen, one-ply white paper towel roll with ABSORBENCY POCKETS*.Global Product Type: Towels & Wipes-Perforated Paper Towel RollTowel/Wipe Type: Perforated RollApplication: General PurposeNumber of Plies: 1Color(s): WhiteMaterial(s): PaperDirt Types: Dust, Liquid, SoilScent: UnscentedLength: 8 3/4\"Width: 11\"Packaging: RollNumber of Towels/Wipes Per Container: 128Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 40%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 40%Total Recycled Content Percent: 80%Carton Pack Quantity: 20 RLCountry Of Origin: USGreen Information: Meets EPA standards for minimum post-consumer waste content: towels 40%. Packaging contains 34% post-consumer recycled content, 55% total recycled content.Carton Weight: 19.0 lbs.UPC: 036000414820UNSPSC: 14111703 6020721 036000414820 22.32lbs 0.00 0.00 0.00
Scott
36.1300 15340 In Stock
Share to:

Scott KCC41482 Kitchen Roll Towels, 11 X 8 25/32, White, 128/roll, 20 Rolls/carton, Price/CT

By Scott
See other products from USS

Upc: 036000414820
SKU: USS-KCC41482
List Price: $76.99
Price: $36.13
You Save: $40.86 (53%)
Quantity:
Shipping:
$16.85 To [ 20149 ] Estimated Delivery Date: May 13, 2021 to May 17, 2021
15340 In Stock
Share & Earn 10% Cash Back Best Price in Bulk

Optional related products

Product Description

Price is for CT.

Manufacturer Part Number: KCC41482

A long-lasting, practical towel for your break room or kitchen. This product was made from wood that came from a certified managed forest.

Kitchen, one-ply white paper towel roll with ABSORBENCY POCKETS*.

Global Product Type: Towels & Wipes-Perforated Paper Towel Roll
Towel/Wipe Type: Perforated Roll
Application: General Purpose
Number of Plies: 1
Color(s): White
Material(s): Paper
Dirt Types: Dust, Liquid, Soil
Scent: Unscented
Length: 8 3/4"
Width: 11"
Packaging: Roll
Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container: 128
Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 40%
Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 40%
Total Recycled Content Percent: 80%

Carton Pack Quantity: 20 RL
Country Of Origin: US
Green Information: Meets EPA standards for minimum post-consumer waste content: towels 40%. Packaging contains 34% post-consumer recycled content, 55% total recycled content.
Carton Weight: 19.0 lbs.
UPC: 036000414820
UNSPSC: 14111703

NOTE: P.O. Boxes deliveries are not available. The images are just for your reference. Price is only for Model #: KCC41482.

WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item


Look Similar Items By Category


Customer Reviews
0 reviews
Be the first to review this item!

Your Recent History