- Ultra Thin and Lightweight Mesh Fabric: 100% Polyester mesh, 70 grams of ultra light and comfortable fabric, adding moisture absorption and perspiration function. Set you 100% free when doing exercises. Color bright, the curvaceous, innovative modeling fashion, go home carry convenience.
- 360 Degrees High Visibility: Reflective tape across shoulder, chest, back. The neon colors are bright enough as highly visible under the daylight, and can be easily seen from more than 600 feets away. Getting Drivers' notice immediately can greatly enhance outdoor athlete safety.
- Essential safety equipment for walkers, motorcycle, running, jogging, bike, bicycle riding, utility repair, law enforcement, parking attendants, construction worker, surveyor, traffic crossing guard, police, EMS, Security.
- Size Info: Waist Band Circumference -- 30 inches to 43.5 inches; one size fits most. Adjustable Fit. Adjustable waist constructed with high quality hook & loop closure with durable stitching, which can endure more than 1000 times tearing. One size fits men, women, kids, pets, etc. It is easy to put on and take off.
- With Large Inside Pocket to hold phones, keys, earphones and cards. And the pocket has self-locking closure. Let hands-free, enjoy your sports time. Elegant Shape yet fine workmanship.
Type: Reflective Running Vest Gear with Pocket
Material: Made of 100% polyester, ultra light mesh fabric.
Color: Neon Green, Neon Orange
Function: Bright color increases your visibility in the daytime; reflective strips enhance your visibility at night.
Featuring self-locking on waist for women, men, kids, pets, etc, easy to put on and take off.
With a Large Inside Pocket to hold phones, keys, earphones and cards.
Waist Band Circumference -- 30 inches to 43.5 inches, one size fits for women, men, kids, pets, etc.
The Safety vest is perfect for runners, walkers, road construction, utility repair, law enforcement fire, parking attendants, crowd, traffic control and hunters.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov