Price is for each.
Manufacturer Part Number: P553AP2
This porcelain board with lifetime warranty delivers the best performance in any busy office environment. The magnetic, DuraMax® porcelain whiteboard surface is extremely durable and will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent. Magnetic quality allows it to double as a magnetic bulletin board. This whiteboard can be used to meet any communication and collaboration need. Quartet Prestige 2 Connects accessories quickly and easily attach to the Prestige® 2 board frame to provide additional functionality and convenient access to markers, erasers and more.
- DuraMax is our most durable board surface with a lifetime warranty. Smooth porcelain will not stain, ghost, scratch or dent and stays like new with very little maintenance.
- Withstands heavy, daily use and is suitable for areas with frequent traffic
- Magnetic quality allows board to double as a display surface for printed documents and notes
- Quartet® Prestige® 2 board frame sides and full-length marker tray are specially designed to securely hold all Quartet Prestige 2 Connects accessories
- Pass-through mounting hardware makes it incredibly simple to accurately hang board
- Cradle to CradleCM Silver certified porcelain, certified for material content, recyclability and sustainable manufacturing processes
- 3'W x 2'H in size with silver, aluminum frame
- Includes 4 pack of Quartet® chisel-tip dry-erase markers
- Made in the USA and TAA Compliant
Color Group White
Detailed Color White
Frame Finish Silver Aluminum
Mounting Hardware Type Pass-through
Period of Warranty Lifetime
Printed Surface Traditional Whiteboard
Standard Board Size 3' x 2'
Usage Public Space - High traffic
Use Frequency Heavy Use
Whiteboard Printed Surface None
Whiteboard Surface Type DuraMax® Porcelain
Dimensions 36" x 24"
Weights & Dimensions
Country of origin US
Lowest possible unit Each
NOTE: The images are just for your reference. Price is only for Model #: P553AP2.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov